Mobile Dog Grooming Salon in Austin View & Bridle Park (Midrand)
HotDogs Mobile Dog Grooming Salon groom dogs in Austin View and Bridle Park, as well as many other Midrand and Johannesburg areas. If you are looking for a dog groomer that will provide a comprehensive and professional grooming service at a cost-effective price, HotDogs Mobile Dog Grooming Salon is the doggy parlour for you.
Let our team of groomers come to your home, and groom your dog inside our fully equipped mobile doggy salon – what could be more convenient? Save time and effort – trust the professional mobile dog groomers in Austin View, Bridle Park and other Midrand areas.
Why regular grooming is essential for your dog
No matter what breed of dog you have, regular grooming is a must. It is important to maintain your dog’s skin and coat, to prevent serious health issues. If you are not sure how regular you should groom your specific dog, discuss your dog’s grooming needs with us. We will advise you on the best grooming interval to suit your dog’s specific condition and needs. There are a number of benefits for you and your dog when grooming it regularly with HotDogs Mobile Dog Grooming Salon in Austin View / Bridle Park or other Midrand area. These benefits include:
- Skin and coat: Help to maintain a healthy skin and coat by grooming your dog regularly with a professional doggy parlour. Our warm wash includes a comfortable massage that stimulates the lymphatic drainage system and promotes blood flow that results in a healthier and shinier coat.
- Nails and other grooming essentials: Our grooming service includes all the grooming essentials like nail clipping, ear sanitising, eye cleaning and anal glad excreting if required. It is important to keep your dog’s nails short to prevent health issues.
- Detect issues early on: Regular grooming with a professional groomer will to detect any skin related issues like lumps or hotspots early on, so that it is easier to treat.
- Tick and flea treatment: Our grooming process includes a treatment for ticks and fleas, which helps to prevent infestation that can be harmful to your dog’s health.
- Less loose hair: Regular grooming helps to remove loose hair, meaning less hair will fall off in your home and on your furniture.
- Clean and fresh dog: You will have a clean and fresh smelling dog that is overall happier.
Contact HotDogs to make an appointment today