Grooming a Schnauzer can be quite a daunting task. Schnauzers fall into the category of double-coated dog breeds, which automatically makes regular grooming more complex, and essential. Regular grooming will ensure that their coats stay healthy and tangle free, and help to remove loose hair as the seasons change.
HotDogs Mobile Dog Grooming Salon is experienced in grooming dogs of all breeds, including grooming Schnauzers. You can trust our team of dog groomers to wash, style and groom your dog professionally and according to your dog’s needs. Contact HotDogs Mobile Dog Grooming Salon today to book your Schnauzer’s grooming appointment with the trusted mobile dog parlour in town!
Why grooming a Schnauzer regularly is essential
As with any dog breed, the importance of grooming your dog at a professional grooming salon regularly can be summed up as follow:
- Dematting: Grooming a Schnauzer regularly with a professional dog groomer will help to keep the matting of the hair at bay. A professional dog groomer is also more experienced when it comes to dematting, and will cause as little discomfort to your dog as possible.
- Dirt and bacteria: Dirt and bacteria builds up between the thick double-layered coat of a Schnauzer, which is why it is important to groom the dog regularly with professional dog grooming products.
- Ticks and fleas: Ticks and fleas just love the long hair and thick coats of Schnauzers. HotDogs Mobile Dog Grooming Salon includes a tick and flea treatment, to remove these bugs from your dog’s coat, and to help prevent further infestation.
- Skin irregularities: The groomers from HotDogs Mobile Dog Grooming Salon are trained to perform a doggy massage during the warm wash, which is comfortable and beneficial for the dog. Not only will it improve blood circulation, but will help to detect any lumps or skin irregularities early on.
- Less stressful: Taking your Schnauzer to the groomer from an early age will help them get used to the process, making it less stressful for them. Grooming your dog at home inside a mobile doggy parlour is also less stressful than leaving them in a cage at the salon. You are also welcome to check on your little Schnauzer at any time!
- Clean and happy dog: All in all, regular professional grooming will contribute to a clean and happy dog! When it comes to grooming a Schnauzer, there’s no better dog salon than HotDogs Mobile Dog Grooming Salon in Johannesburg!
Grooming a Schnauzer? Contact us for assistance today
Make your Schnauzer’s grooming appointment with the leading doggy parlour in town. Don’t let grooming a Schnauzer get you down – make your Schnauzer’s appointment with HotDogs Mobile Dog grooming Salon today.