When looking for a dog salon, it is advised to choose a reputable dog salon and dog grooming service provider in your area. Dropping off your dog at a salon can be stressful for you and your dog. At HotDogs Mobile Dog Grooming Salon, we eliminate this stress completely, because we come to you! When choosing HotDogs Mobile Dog Grooming Salon, your pets will be washed and groomed right on your doorstep. There is no need to worry about your dog when you leave them in our capable hands – you can pop right in to see how your dog is doing!
HotDogs Mobile Dog Grooming Salon will assess your dog’s needs as well as its environment. This will determine how often your dog will need to visit a dog salon for professional grooming – dogs staying outdoors may need to be groomed more often, and the same goes for long haired dogs.
Grooming your dog at home yourself, can be quite a difficult task! Now that HotDogs Mobile Dog Grooming Salon will take care of this for you, there is no more need to make such a mess! Our mobile units are fully equipped dog salons on wheels, perfect for all types and sizes of dog breeds. You and your pets will feel more relaxed, knowing that you are still right at home.
Trusted Dog Salon in Johannesburg area
HotDogs Mobile Dog Grooming Salon is the dog salon of choice within the Johannesburg areas. We are known to be gentle and caring when it comes to our furry friends, and we have received so many compliments from our client’s owners. HotDogs Mobile Dog Grooming Salon puts your dog’s needs first. You know what they say – Happy dogs are the prettiest dogs!
Our dog salon’s grooming services include:
- Brushing for excess hair removal
- Shampooing, washing and rinsing
- Blow drying
- Flea and tick treatment
- Ear cleaning
- Coat styling
- Nail clipping
- Powder and cologne sprits
- Hair accessories
There are standard packages available to suit your dog’s needs, as well as optional extras you can choose. Our dog salon is the most efficient choice for grooming your dog – there is no need to struggle to get your dog in the car, no need to drop them off or pick them up! Once your dog enters our mobile dog salon unit, you are free to go about with your usual tasks.
Contact HotDogs Mobile Dog Grooming Salon today to find out when we are going to be in your area, and to book your dog’s appointment!
Why regular dog grooming is important
Dog grooming greatly contributes to your dog’s coat and skin health, as well as its overall health and happiness. Help keep your dogs healthy with regular professional grooming with a trusted dog salon. Here are some dog grooming benefits you and your dog will enjoy when being groomed by our professional team:
- Grooming keeps your dogs’ coat healthy and is a good condition by removing dust and germs, brushing out tangles and conditioning the hair for that healthy shine.
- A professional grooming session with HotDogs Mobile Dog Grooming Salon includes an enjoyable doggy massage, which stimulates the skin, promotes blood blow and supports lymphatic drainage – all contributing to a healthier skin and coat.
- Our pet groomers are trained and experienced, and will assess your dog’s skin during the grooming process, checking for any lumps, hotspots or other irregularities. Early detection ensures early treatment to prevent the problem from getting bigger.
- You dog will be groomed from tip to toe, covering everything including eye cleaning, ear sanitising, nail clipping and more, contributing to its overall heath and condition.
- If you struggle with ticks and fleas, then regular professional grooming is a must. Our service includes a tick and flea treatment, to help prevent these pesky critters from infesting you dog’s coat and causing a number of health issues.
- We can perform any breed-specific grooming, shaving and scissor cuts, depending on your dogs needs and your requirements.
- Your dog will be clean and happy, because We Create Joy wherever we go!
Five good-to-know facts about dog grooming
- Regular grooming is a must. It is advised however, not to groom your dog too often, as this can strip its coat from natural oils, causing dry skin and hair.
- Your dog’s ears need to be cleaned to remove build up and bacteria – let a professional dog groomer take care of this during the grooming process.
- Long nails can be harmful for your dog! When the dog’s nails are too long, it can affect their walk and posture, leading to much bigger problems! The team at our dog salon will clip your dogs nails with professional tools.
- Matts don’t only make your long-haired dog look shaggy, but can become a problem if not taken care of. If left, matts can become too tight, pulling at the skin, causing itching and discomfort for your dog. HotDogs offer a professional dematting
- It is not advised to shave double-coated dog breeds, as this can alter the way the coat grows and is supposed to work. Instead, we offer effective shedding solutions to make the shedding process less troublesome for the owner.
Get in touch with the team at this leading doggy salon in Johannesburg to make an appointment for your dog!