Looking for Beagle groomers in Johannesburg? Let the team from HotDogs Mobile Dog Grooming Salon assist. Despite their short hair, Beagles tend to shed quite a lot. Professional grooming on a regular basis will help to prevent excessive amounts of dog hair in your home and on your furniture and clothes. Not to mention the many other benefits you and your dog will enjoy when implementing a regular Beagle grooming schedule.
HotDogs Mobile Dog Grooming Salon is a leading Beagle groomer in town, as our groomers are trained to pay attention to the specific dog breed and their grooming needs. Contact the leading mobile doggy parlour in Johannesburg for professional Beagle grooming services – you can trust that your Beagle will be in loving and capable hands! Make your dog’s grooming appointment with the trusted dog groomers in Johannesburg.
The benefits of grooming your Beagle regularly
It’s no secret that Beagles love attention. Your dog will truly enjoy its grooming appointment with our loving team of groomers. Some benefits of regular Beagle grooming with HotDogs Mobile Dog Grooming Salon include:
- Regular grooming and caring for your Beagle’s skin, coat, ears, teeth, eyes and nails will ensure a healthier dog overall.
- Professional Beagle grooming helps to remove loose hair, and keeps the skin and coat healthy for optimal hair growth.
- A thorough brush will stimulate the skin, which improves blood circulation and spreads the coat’s natural oils for a healthy glow.
- Initiating a regular grooming routine from a young age will help your dog to become accustomed to the process, and even enjoy the grooming treat.
- HotDogs Mobile Dog Grooming Salon will treat your Beagle for ticks and fleas, as these bugs can be harmful to your dog’s health.
- The use of professional branded dog grooming products will ensure the best results for your dog. Beagles are prone to skin irritations, which is why it is essential to make use of professional and tested doggy shampoo and conditioners.
- Your Beagle will receive a very enjoyable warm wash and conditioning treatment, and its skin will be assessed for any underlying problems.
- Your Beagle’s eyes, ears and nails will be attended to, grooming them from top to toe.
Groom your dog regularly with a professional Beagle groomer – your dog will thank you for it!
How often should you groom your Beagle?
Beagles are quite low maintenance when it comes to their grooming needs. Due to their shorter hair, they do not require professional grooming as often as many other dog breeds. Bathing your Beagle too frequently can lead to dry skin, as Beagle have quite sensitive skins in this regard. Grooming your Beagle every 4 – 8 weeks is a reasonable interval, providing enough time for their coats to regenerate the oils for a healthy skin. The groomer will also check your Beagle’s ears during the grooming process – it is important to pay attention their ears by checking for mites or infection.
Make your dog’s appointment for professional Beagle grooming
Trust the leading mobile doggy salon in town. Our grooming service is professional, affordable and convenient. Let our team of groomers come to your home to groom your dogs inside our fully equipped mobile dog grooming salon – what could be more convenient? Once we are connected to an outdoor tap for fresh water and an electricity point, your dog will be collected for the grooming to begin. Make your Beagle’s grooming appointment today – see the Johannesburg areas we cover.