The Basset Hound is a smooth, short haired dog breed, that can be groomed frequently to ensure a healthy and happy pet. The suggested grooming interval is every 4 – 8 weeks, to allow enough time for the natural oils to recover and protect the coat. Grooming your Basset Hound on a regular basis can be time consuming, and it is not always possible to fit it into our busy schedules. This is where HotDogs Mobile Dog Grooming Salon comes in.
HotDogs Mobile Dog Grooming Salon is a professional doggy parlour in Johannesburg, travelling to homes across Johannesburg to groom dogs. Our dog grooming service is professional, affordable, and extremely convenient – what more could you want from a dog salon? Contact HotDogs Mobile Dog Grooming today to make your Basset Hound or other dog breed’s grooming appointment.
Grooming your Basset Hound
HotDogs Mobile Dog grooming Salon will take care of the following aspects when grooming your Basset Hound:
- Coat grooming and bathing: Your Basset Hound will receive a thorough brush to help remove shedding hair and dirt. Basset love a god wash, and you dog will be treated to an enjoyable warm wash with professional branded shampoo and conditioner (that meet the needs of your dog’s coat). A tick and flea treatment is also applied, to get rid of these unwanted bugs and to help prevent future infestation.
- Ear cleaning: Basset Hounds are prone to ear infections, due to poor air circulation caused by the big ears. The inside of the Basset’s ears need to be cleaned regularly with cotton balls and wipes, and the right cleaning solution. The team from HotDogs are experienced in cleaning dogs’ eras, and will do so without causing harm to your dog.
- Eye cleaning: Basset Hounds’ eyes can quickly become irritated, and should therefore be checked and cleaned regularly to avoid infection.
- Teeth cleaning: Just like other dog breeds, a good teeth cleaning is required on a regular basis to ensure healthy teeth and gums. HotDogs offers a professional teeth brushing as an additional service.
- Clipping toenails: If your dog stays indoors, you may have noticed its nails are longer than those of dogs that stay outdoors. Keeping the nails short is essential to prevent tears and injury to the toes. The professional team from HotDogs Mobile Dog Grooming Salon will clip your Basset Hound’s toenails professionally.
Contact HotDogs Mobile Dog Grooming Salon today
Make your dog’s appointment with the leading Basset Hound groomers today for a professional Basset Hound grooming service. The team of groomers from HotDogs are trained in grooming dogs of all breeds and sizes, to ensure we deliver a professional service. Make your dog’s grooming appointment today!